Date Posted: November 21, 2022
Integrations is onboarding positive developers who have experience, or would like to
develop experience in the healthcare interoperability space. We architect and deploy
novel data-handling systems for the largest laboratories and healthcare providers in the
If you answer Yes to these next 3 questions, then I urge you to apply:
- Do you want to help advance the current state of healthcare technology?
- Do you want to work on systems that help save lives?
- Do you want to join a team of serious and inspired developers, like yourself?
The Job Description:
- Work with data formats such as HL7, FHIR, CCD, JSON, XML, CSV and connectivity using MLLP, TCP/IP, and SFTP.
- Work with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Monitor project progress and communicate with with team members for updates.
- Assist with various administrative tasks as requested by your supervisor.
- Architect solutions per customer requirements and specifications.
- Integrate with public and private APIs and data sources.
- Troubleshoot performance issues in slow running code and queries.
- Expansive & customizable health insurance plan
- Retirement plan (3% matching)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Note: Some (rare) on call work might be required in order to fix critical problems. Including a cover letter makes our decision easier, salary is negotiable.